Firestone Diamonds awarded Resource the contract to fit out their new head office in Hammersmith. Resource have previously worked with Firestone.
This involved when fitting out their office in Victoria, London. Firestone wanted a clean fresh look allowing for light transfer throughout the office. Resource installed full height frameless glass partition with glass doors which allows light to flood through the workplace to create an atmosphere of space, yet effectively provides shielded office zones where concentration and creativity may flourish.
Office works carried out:
- Space planning and design service
- Full project management services
- Supply and installation of new specialist lighting scheme
- Data cabling, and electrical installation
- Audio visual installation
- Installation of solar film to external windows
- Full office redecoration
- Supply and installation of full height glass partition and doors.
- Installation of designer carpet tile.
- Supply and installation of office furniture, including office seating, workstations and storage
- Supply and installation of hand crafted bespoke boardroom table and storage cupboards
- Office relocation services from their existing office in Victoria, London