Utilising the latest space planning and CAD tools, our experienced designers allow you to maximise the potential in your staff and your offices, creating a comfortable and attractive working environment, increasing productivity and saving costs.
During our consultation, we take into consideration all aspects of your business and your requirements for the office refurbishment, including traffic flow, individual needs, aesthetics, maximum use of the space available, corporate image and communications requirements, to ensure we tailor a solution that is right for your business.
The space planning and office design service includes:
- A complete analysis of your workplace - space required for workstations, storage, breakout areas, meeting rooms, audio-visual, air-conditioning, IT, kitchens, comms room etc.
- Test drawings – understanding how it all fits in your new or existing building
- 2D and 3D drawings – an overall feel of how it will look.
- Space planning – see how the new layout fits and flows.
- Mood and sample boards – textures, colours and finishes that reflect your brand and inspire your staff
- Working drawings – the drawings needed to get building and planning permission, and to fit out your office space.